Sunday, January 01, 2006

Finished legwarmers


Finished legwarmers
Originally uploaded by Sophie_vf.
They're done! I actually finished them a few nights ago, but was too lazy to take a picture. Apparantly I'm still not photography competent, as I completely ignored the shadow box stitching I added to the top of the cuff to remind me which side was up.

So despite the careful calf shaping (which worked really well!) I'm wearing the left leg warmer upside down. No wonder they felt kind of funny.

I'm already planning my next pair! I'm knitting up some Whitby socks for DH in a thick worsted, and I keep looking at them and thinking they would make swell legwarmers, sans foot of course.

more leggy details (not much more, though) on the blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mintyfresh said...

They look great!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home