Monday, December 12, 2005

Legwarmers!

Shamelessly stealing the name of the knitalong from the Cover Your Head Knitalong (thanks, Laura and MS Bulldog).

The response to my legwarmers-under-pants was more than I'd anticipated. It seemed to me that a lot of people were suddenly thinking about knitting their own legwarmers. I'd love to continue this potential trend, by giving everyone a space to talk about patterns, process, and finished legwarmers!

Leave a comment or email me (mintyfreshflavor at gmail) and I'll add you to the knitalong! Bear with me as this is the first knitalong I've ever hosted. I'll be trying to work up some buttons, but please feel free to make one yourself and send it to me!

5 Comments:

Blogger Trillian42 said...

I'm in, although it might be a while (like post-New Year's) before I can actually start.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Trillian42 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have legwarmers on my mid-range to-knit list, after the Christmas knitting and the after-Christmas knitting I have planned! I'm hoping to whip them out sometime before Februrary. So please add me to the list!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Sophie_vf said...

me!

Thanks for the inspiration! Now I know I can keep my shins and ankles warm and nobody will know! Shhhhhh!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

I'm in! I sent you an email. Bonnie

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home