Monday, January 23, 2006

Finished at Last


I don't have a digital camera so here's a scan. They are 14" long and fit perfectly. The calf shaping was just right. The red yarn I used at the top and bottom is left over from the red heather tam I made in December, so when I wear both the hat and the legwarmers I will actually be colored coordinated.

These were knit with Cascade 220 and a little bit of Jo Sharp DK Wool Heather. I think I'm going to weave in elastic in the top ribbing to help them stay up. After all, I made them to wear with skirts. If they fall down too much they won't really be keeping my legs warm!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mintyfresh said...

The scan is so nice and crisp--as are your stitches! Love the colors. Great job!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Feel free to copy them! I love this heathered brown. I would love to make a sweater with it. And I'd put that same red on the cuffs! While I was knitting these I kept putting them on my arm and wishing they were sleeves of a sweater.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home