Monday, December 19, 2005

One Pair Down!


First pair of legwarmers finished! These were a very quick knit on large double pointed needles. The yarn is a GGH wool that is discontinued, and the pattern is a simple 2x2 rib that I worked up. I was so pleased with the way they kept me warm all day. It really does make a difference to have your ankles covered. I wore them "Mintyfresh" style under my cords most of the day, but I had to show them off for the camera!

More details about yarn, needles, and technique on my blog. I am already thinking about my next pair!

5 Comments:

Blogger Trillian42 said...

Cute! I love the colors in your yarn! I can't wait until I finish my "Have to knit" list so I can start on mine!

12:33 AM  
Blogger Mintyfresh said...

Awesome! They look fabulous. I'm so glad to hear that you agree they keep you considerably warmer throughout the day. Nothing compares to legwarmers!!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Sophie_vf said...

they look wonderful! I'm so envious. I'm like Trillian - anxiously finishing up my "by Dec 25" list so I can get starteded on mine!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Love that yarn!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Virginia said...

This is realy cool:)

Virginia ( strange_girl979@yahoo.com )

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home